Friday, November 28, 2008

100th

fridayfillin.gif

1. My stomach needs a set of "Hundred"
2. Salad is what I ate the most of on Thursday, since it was a regular working day in Spain and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
3. The yard is thankful for last night's rain.
4. In front of the computer Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of coffee reminds me of pleasant things.
6. More coffee is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my camera delivered (it was being repaired), tomorrow my plans include admiring a new portrait at some friends' home with the artist's presence and Sunday, I want to light the first Advent candle, which serves as decoration in our home without a further meaning...

Congrats on the 100th edition of the Friday Fill-Ins! Click here to see the participants.

7 comments:

  1. I need some coffee too. I wonder if it's done brewing?

    I hope your camera is in tip top order when it comes back home.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pbllttt :-p:: exercise... hehehe...

    I almost said coffee for my smell, too, actually ;-)

    Enjoy your weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    love the smell of coffee!!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a pleasant weekend and take lots of photos with your newly repaired camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Mar! You have some wonderful photos here. Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum...coffee. :) The scent is embedded in my brain. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!