Tuesday, March 28, 2006

busy

I am busy today, but when I get back I would like to do some artistic work here...or become Picasso here (they may be just as addictive as this link I already shared) .
Speaking of paintings: I have to post this (old) quiz, just because I got this result and I LOVE IT!
Who Should Paint You: Andy Warhol
You've got an interested edge that would be reflected in any portrait
You don't need any fancy paint techniques to stand out from the crowd!
What Artist Should Paint Your Portrait?


Breaking news: The monthly comment casting call has started at Wendy's, go over to NZ quickly!

12 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to be getting DSL today. It just came out here in this part of the mountains. So maybe it will be easier to click and link soon.

    I love the name Primevera...for a band...of course it makes me hungry though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't familiar with the artist that should paint me...!
    I'm here from Wendy's, Mar...It's so much fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those image toys.....
    Directed Over from Wendy's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warhol was wierd. Still a decent artuist, though.

    Over from Wendy's also (Good burgers there).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Directed here by Wendy's! I'm going to go take that quiz now just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pic!

    Wendy directed me here today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mar, I love the picasso link. I must have 10-12 "paintings" floating around in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mar... Thought I'd stop by -- Haven't been by in a while -- And say "Hey"!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mar - Andy Warhol was supposed to paint me too. Can't wait to see some Picasso!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been busy for a fortnight. At the end of this week I should get back to normal blogging levels. Michele sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is cool - now I know which test I'll take on Sunday *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  12. no, dont direct anymore people to wendy's! i must win... they all must stay away!!!!!

    and no, i didnt take all the brownies... just most of them!

    here from wendy's....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!