Friday, June 06, 2008

blue friday

Guest towels posing for Anna Carson’s Project Blue

Too little time and your wonderful comments (thank you!) on my prior blue pictures for this project have put a lot of performance pressure on me! This is a (very) quick snapshot taken a few minutes ago specially for the theme and in a hurry...

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼




1. Idle hands are don't belong to a blogger...
2. I love to shower quickly in the shower. Water is a precious commodity!!
3. My favorite time of the day is when everybody (but me) leaves the house in the morning and then, when everybody comes home :)
4. The last tea I drank was herbal.
5. I like to read in the shade in the Summer.
6. My mother always said I shouldn't smoke...(I quit 21 years ago)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening , tomorrow my plans include luncheon at friends' and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day.

21 comments:

  1. I appreciate your "in hurry" picture very much, it's a nice still life !
    For your fill ins I would have put ...and never come home (in the evening) lol !
    We are sitting not singing in the rain ! My excursion yesterday was dry but very grey. Such a pity because the region is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's simple but effective and the placement of the daisy is really nice :) Lovely pic for project blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy these shots taken from everyday life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...summer reading..how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You work well under pressure! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy how long are you going to have to look for the color BLUE!!?? I would be wondering what I was going to do next..but let me tell you that last minute picture turned out great!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. mar, a quick, beautiful blue shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not just any 'snapshot', it's a very beautiful take. You are good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice shot, Mar. Looking at it made me want to run out and purchase blue towels for the guest bath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And this just goes to show how you can just "toss together" a FABULOUS shot on a spur of the moment! OY! LOL! You really are good!

    You and I have such CONTRASTING shower experiences! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful simplicity!
    The different shades are gorgeous and that blue daisy made the color pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your in a hurry photo. Great job. I also enjoyed your Friday fill ins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sitting in the shade and reading in the summer too. Have a good weekend ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this pretty stack of blue! So inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since I started blogging my hands haven't been idle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty shades of blue.
    So true about bloggers not having idle hands.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That 'quick snapshot' is wonderful! I like the colors a lot and the composition, too...I DID LAUGH, when you talked about performance pressure...lol...It appears that you are more than up to it, my dear Mar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that project blue photo. Really lovely - especially with the pretty blue daisy added to complement the towels... and I like the way you have arranged the towels to create the wonderful color striations and movement between them. Very cool photo. Something so simple made so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. that's a lovely photo, even if taken in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a nice shot!! (I love doing colour themes... they're fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!