Wednesday, February 21, 2007

wordless wednesday [44]: short-circuits aren't fun



see first comment...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

52 comments:

  1. Fortunately Mr Mar was home when this happened as there were actual flames!!! it's all repaired now, so you can have some light when you come to our place at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - scary. Glad you had help. What caused it?

    Congrats on being first up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Mr Mar was home, could have been a bit disastrous otherwise. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad someone was home to put it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! Sounds very scary...the picture really tells the picture asewll! Glad to hear it's all fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Glad to hear there were no flames!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that it were solved without any burn damages.... phew.

    I better warn you before coming over to my WW: Slime Crime ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No they're not. Just last week we had to go without power for almost a day because one of the fuse casings and the wire for that fuse got burnt out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, i am glad it got sorted, so you could illuminate potential burglars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, glad Mr Mar was home how scary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good Mr. Mar was home. That was terrible. Glad everything turned out well.
    Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How scary!! Glad you got it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scary Scary.

    Good work Mr. Mar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fires are scary. A co worker of my hubby losy his mother, wife and home this week due to a short circuit in wiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neat pic..I know I wont see one of those again! Hopefully next weeks choice will be a more pleasant experience

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Lucky no one got hurt. Kinda scary.

    I'm up too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I could come to your place...Just a little far away...Maybe one of these day.

    Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow now that was a short circuit. Thank goodness Mr. Mar was there, and no one was hurt!
    Congrats on being numero uno.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  19. Electrical stuff is soo scary! Glad you were able to get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a very good thing Mr. Mar was home otherwise I shudder to think of what a different picture might look like!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YIKES! I'm glad it wasn't much worse. I hope your electricity wasn't out for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Electrical stuff is always scary! My husband is an electrician! My WW is up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to see the house as well, it looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's a good thing Mr. Mar was home.I would have been very scared too. Glad you have your lights back on, and no one got hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I guess at least it was outside!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday to ya!

    Mine is now up as well.

    Have a great day!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  26. That was skeery..Glad you got it fixed straight away.
    Wonderful Wordless Wednesday
    Have a wonderful day!
    My WW is posted.
    Happy WW'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh, that woulda been spooky!

    My W W is posted

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, almost an electric chair in your garden how romantic ! I agree, sometimes men can be useful !

    ReplyDelete
  29. That had to be scary!! Fire is one of my worst fears! Glad Mr. Mar was home to take care of things!

    Happy WW!! Mine's up!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! That's kinda funny. Nice pictures, mines up too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lesson learned: Mr Mar must allways stay at home;D

    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. The photo is really stunning, although the event leading up to it must have been quite traumatic. Did any cute firemen come to the rescue?

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG! That could have been catastrophic! Glad everything is fine now! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hot time in the old town tonight! LOL Bet that was scary. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Scary! Glad to hear Mr Mar was home and that it's repaired now.

    ReplyDelete
  36. omg! The ONE good reason for men, to take care of electricial fires. *grin* (I'm kidding, there are two good reasons for men. *grin*)

    Happy hump day!
    http://take2max.com/blog/?p=1457

    ReplyDelete
  37. Glad to hear it's all repaired now. Good job Mr Mar was home!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So glad Mr. Mar was able to repair the damage. Bet it was a bit scarey. So glad no one was injured.

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow, close call! hi mar! haven't been by in a while...missed you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow that sounds like an exciting event! Wouldn't do me a bit of god if dh were home at my house though....LOL

    Hugs,
    Holly
    Holly's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ohhhhhhh no. How scary! I'm glad Mr. Mar was there to take care of things! Mr. Mar was probably wishing he was someplace else entirely! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  42. No they are not fun. I had a dishwasher flame up when I was working right next to it. Bad time, I'll tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That does not look like any fun.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  44. That is kind of scary, isn't it Mar...I mean, a fire and all! Glad Mr. M was there, and I know you were, too!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very nice. I looked at your other photos too. I'm a little late getting around to everybody this time. I should take lessons from you on how to spiff up my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  46. My first thought was, "oh my a fire?" Glad someone was home and all is ok. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Whoa, that's not a good thing! Glad your whole place didn't go up in smoke! Scary stuff, as so many have already pointed out.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow, glad all was okay. That is quite a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!