Friday, September 25, 2009

casual friday



1. One week ago my friend wasn't a grandmother, now she is a proud one and her granddaughter is one day old!!

2. I listened to the radio  when I was young.

3. Mama told me not to tell.

4. Today's meme  will bring many comments to  you and me.

5. Take your time to stop and smell the roses.

6. All bad things will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying out the new blogger's editor (see below), tomorrow my plans include a long stroll  and Sunday, I want to have a family luncheon... if our  21-yo son has time for us!!




If you have a minute, check out blogger's new editor here. "To enable the new editor, first navigate to your blog's Settings | Basic tab. Near the bottom of the page you will see a field called Select Post Editor, and from there you simply need to select Updated Editor and save your settings
When you upload an image to the new post editor it will appear as a thumbnail in the image dialog box. That way, you can upload several images at once, and then add them into your post at your convenience. The thumbnails will be available until you close the post editor.
When you add an image from the dialog into your post it will be placed at the insertion point instead of at the top of the post." (This is the feature I had been waiting for!!)
"If you don’t like where an image is in your post, you can drag it around to another spot".  (it works, I tried that here!)

14 comments:

  1. thanks for the help on the editor!

    we are almost the same #6!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers...I really like #5. Have a happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nifty info about the editor! I love #5 too!

    Happy weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never use the Blogger uploader, they make such a mess when you have several blogs like I have. When one picture is uploaded to a specific blog, it sometimes appeared in Picasa webalbum several times and then my quota was full !
    Now I upload directly to Picasa Album, copy and paste where I want and have for each blog one Album. Now it's impossible that they count one pictures 4 times !
    Good luck to have a 21y "old" boy for family stuff, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the blog editor help. I need to play with it some more cuz my pictures are still going to the top of the post. hummm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we should all stop and smell the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Blog is still the OLD style Blog -- I've never switched over to the New Blogger... so I don't want to do anything to jeapordize that! I AM still trying to decide if I want to start a NEW blog though... and just leave the old one as is....

    Congratulations to your friend on her new BABY! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your friend! How exciting! Thanks for the head's up about the new editor. I am glad to see that the pictures can now be placed at insertion point. Like you've I've been waiting for that for awhile now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope all bad things do pass -- sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your friend the GMa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well...I'm not about to try any NEW Blogger things. My feeling about it is this: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! (lol) PLUS---I need to see things BIGGER these days...Old Old Eyes....! But I'm happy it works for you, my dear!
    Hope your son decides to join you all for Dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm smelling the roses all I can, so much that I think that my nose will blow up! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the wonderful blogsite-so cool to be able to see places I can't go to myself! Thanks for the great pictures-Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!