Thursday, February 21, 2008

message in a bottle

I saw this at Carver's and now I found out about Sanni tagging all of us cybercruisers...

Message In A Bottle Meme


The rules: You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below




3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.

Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.) More here. The blog is here.

Since I always skip the tagging, please considered yourself tagged if you wish to play along, just leave a comment for us to find your message. This is mine. I am message nr 17 !



13 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks. I will add you to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your message is soooooo cool! You did a great job on this... and I got this Monty Pyton song stuck in my head right now *grin*

    Liebe GrĂ¼sse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Just like Sanni I now have that Monty Python song stuck in my head but what a great tune to be humming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mar, I love your message in a bottle. It suits you so well. You are always so kind and positive. What a great message to wash up on any shore. Cheers, Carver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good JOB, Mar! That's a great message! Well worth heeding! I'll have to think about this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great positive message, Mar! This is a great meme, isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Monty Python fantastic! I got tagged too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something most of us frequently forget. Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the reminder... no matter what we always have to look at the brighter side. We have to keep in mind that when a door closes on you, a window opens.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cool, Mar!(sounds like Ma... hehehe....)

    I'm going to look for that song!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your message.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to be optimistic!I like you!hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!