Saturday, July 15, 2006

wendy needs a gown

Since our glamourous Wendy still doesn't have a dress to go to the Emmys, Mysterious Lady started a fashion show for her.

And I thought this would be easy!! Wrong! I know now why Wendy still doesn't have a gown to wear... it is so hard to make a decision!! I spent over.an.hour looking at formal dresses and at the end I didn't even know what I had seen...so I decided to go for Wendy's fave color (I hope it is!! ) and this is what I found (onlygowns.com)
"Crepe princess dress is seamed A-line dress with sexy thin satin spaghetti straps and satin cuff. This perfect silhouette makes everybody spell-bound with your presence". There you go, Wendy, you'll look fab, no matter what you wear!

13 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful dress. Wendy is going to have a hard time choosing just one! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great dress and it is Wendy's favorite color! Good Job! It's not easy shopping, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty, pretty pretty!!!! I love all shades of purple tho. And I love the flattering effects of A-line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what great taste you have! Gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a classical, beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I am very fond of shades of purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Lovely Dress! Wherever did you fnd it, Mar...I hope WEndy does get that one!
    Love those doors, too, my dear...I understand your dilemma...each one is quite special...I loved them ALL, but I think the one with the stained glass stuff is my favorite of the three....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful! Just beautiful!
    We don't want Wendy going to the emmy's in her birthday suit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that PURPLE? It's very deep -- but it IS purple! Maybe Wendy will DO that one! I can't belieeeeeeve how picky she is! All these GORGEOUS gowns we've found... and she just shakes her pretty blonde head and says "no. that won't do." They are all too black or too red or too busy or too little material... I think yours MIGHT be the PERFECT one... unless it's TOO purple...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! I like this one! Good job Mar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is definitely in my top three , ach I am having a very hard time deciding virtually and in real life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm playing, too now that I'm still with power...(*fingers toes and legs crossed*)
    Take a look see at what I picked if you get a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you liked the gown I picked, too...But of course it is Wendy that must make a choice...what's fun about this is she is getting to see LOTS of dresses without going from store to store! That would appeal to me! (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!