Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday 13

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things: I have only one...


1. husband (!)
2. son, born in 1988
3. sister
4. brother
5. godson
6. graduate degree (economics)
7. mother tongue (Spanish)
8. one set of twins in the family.
Two sweet girls. They are not from my side of the family,
they are not identical.
9. one of each: ex-SIL, ex-BIL.
Yes, both my bro and sis are divorced.
10. one piercing in each ear, no more
piercings planned!
11.one favorite ring
12.one more to go to finish the list!
13.one blog (not really, I have a test blog too
and a recipe or food blog for myself)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
01. WendyWings
02. Lady Bug
03. Jona
04. Mrs. Aginoth
05. KDubs
06. Uisce
07. Frog legs
08. Nicole
09. Colleen
10. Ocean Lady
11. Courtney
12. Karen
13. Norma
14. D.C.Roe
15. Killired
16. Kelly
17. Megan
18. Chickadee
19. Melissa
20. Katherine
21. Suz
22. Lazy Daisy
23. Better Safe than Sorry
24. Laura
25. Emily
26. Barbara



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



38 comments:

  1. I love this list Mar....I like the new way of doing Thursday Thirteen...each week a different "assignment"...Nice Idea!
    I like #12. (lol) Here from Michele tonight, my dear Mar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one brother :)

    I finally got my list up , I totally forgot to do it earlier.

    My TT list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!
    Thanks for dropping by my TT!
    LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thoroughly enjoying these TT's! And I also have only one husband and one brother :o)

    Mine's up and I kinda themed it this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one hubby, but many brothers, sisters, BiL's & SiL's (and ex versions of the same). Only one mother tongue, but you have other languages, and I don't {not unless you count a dozen words and lots of arm waving:-)}

    my TT are up

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about belly button rings? LOL?

    Cheers and happy TT, mine are UP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked to you over at my house....It works! It FINALLY works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the creativity of what kind of 13 to list.
    Does everyone get to choose their own?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique list, it is truly ONE of a kind! My 13 are up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun list idea!!! Thanks for stopping by mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oreo - I am happy it worked!!
    KDubs - no more piercings, I would be so SCARED now!
    Carol - yes, you can choose your very own list. I enjoy it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no siblings. No husband. No kids. LOL

    Great list! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool list mar.... i haven;t figured out yet what my list will be today....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have ONE list of THIRTEEN Up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love one! The oneness of all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Neat idea for your TT list!

    My 13 are up
    http://snaphappymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here's my ONE opinion - GREAT TT idea!

    I chuckled at the one husband bit, I have no idea why, it just struck me as funny.

    Oh wait, that was two opinons ...er....lol

    Mine are up

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute list!! I have an un-13 today, but you can come visit me anyway, if you want.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd have to think on this one! But you did good.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. And you can always be happy that "friend" wasn't an entry in this 13.

    My 13: http://www.dcroe.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sometimes one is enough! Lovely list. Thanks for stopping by today.

    My 13 are up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are not many things that I have one of. I do have one husband. But I have more than one cat, more than one bird, more than one blog...

    My 13 are up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your lists of "ones". Very enlightening. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your list, thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great list, what a good idea for a subject.

    Happy TT

    Hugs Suz
    http://goinons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. There's only one of you. Thanks for the vote and the visit. Same time next Thurstday?

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice list.
    i have one husband, one son, one older daughter, one younger daughter, one sister, one niece, yeah, it's all good!
    i'm playing this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. great list!
    my TT is here http://adventuresinjuggling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's a nice twist on the Thurs. 13!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the "things I only have 1 of", mind if I copy it next week?! I like to have specific themes to my TT also.

    My TT are up!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My Lord there are a lot of Thursday Thirteeners Now!!! It took a while to get on here cause I think blogger was having some kind of problems...BUT, now I'm here from Michele, my dear!! Always glad to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great list! Thank you for stopping by my site forTT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great list! I have one son...1995. One half brother, One half sister, one step sister...I guess I have one step.

    My 13 are up!...late!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great list. I am finally getting around to the rest of the list.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete