Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I went, auditioned, and got it!



I was quietly watching the Oscar nominations when the wonderful news from Wendy's Whimsies' comment cast auditions arrived: I am the January 06 winner!! and I will be added to her " cast and crew aka blogroll. OHHH AHHHHH and the crowd goes wild" (I just love her sentence).

OMG, I am so honored and happy, I just don't know what to say (Antonio Banderas quickly helps by whispering to me: "gracias"). Oh, yes, thanks, Miss Wings, thank you very much. Thanks to all the participants too, you are all wonderful, supportive and most of all, so talented. Let's all celebrate, it is the perfect way to begin the month of february, after 48 hours of auditions. Cheers!

Oh, next cast comment auditions are coming up at the end of this month! write it down on your blog calendar.

18 comments:

  1. You are welcome, who knows this time next year you might be getting an Oscar nod lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mar! "May I Have The Envelope, Please...." Is the next thing you will hear, my dear! That was fun, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, MAR! You certainly deserve it!
    p.s. I LOVE NEKO :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats my lady! I've blogrolled you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mar. I haven't quite gotten to the "blogroll" stage in the blog world yet, but I have added you to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mar for getting the role (roll)...Too cool. I didn't even come across your blog during casting call - hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - just saw your "love quote for the day" - awesome!!!! Have to write that one down...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and congrats! Not sure what it was about, but congrats anyway, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Mar. I missed the casting call, but I'm determined to do it next month:-)

    Now you have to work extra hard to prove how worthy you are of the award LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, thank you all.
    Mrs A - yes, talk to me about performance anxiety *scary look*!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I auditioned as well and I hadn't been over yet to see who won! congrats!!!!!!!

    guess I'm not good enough yet ;) thanks for voting for me though over at http://blogginoutloud.blogspot.com/2006/02/best-so-far-blog-awards.html
    I have to load it and refresh it to come up though... weird... but it finally comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to remember to pop on over to see Wendy...don't think I've visited yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! It could not have happened to a more deserving person (since it wasn't me!!).
    It is fun to audition for Wendy, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go, Mar!

    Here from Wendy's

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on getting the part!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations. You deserve this award. You are a great and loyal blogger. I am very happy that you received this recognition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!