Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen random things about the past 7 days



01. Last thursday was my first yoga class of the year.

02. I enjoy this 1 1/2 hour dedicated to my own self. Today's meeting included an anatomy class because we know so little about our own body!

03. I also like the visit to the coffee shop afterwards!

04. Enjoyed seeing friends over the weekend, who live in Germany. Where we used to live.

05. We notice the years go by because the kids grow older. Not us, though!!

06. Got a pair of warm ski gloves for the ski vacation coming up. New try in search of the perfect pair to keep my hands warm (they get cold very easily!)

07. I didn't have much of a selection of gloves to choose from. The stores seem ready for spring already and are displaying t-shirts and capris...

08. I am participating in the Blog Olympics



09. I didn't sign up right away because I thought there were writing skills (which are not my strongest feature!) involved in order to participate. As soon as I heard there weren't any , there I was, ready to be an olympian.

10. My first medal ever was a bronze, granted to the youngest 10% of the blogs entering the first round. And I happen to be under this current url since Jan 11 only, which makes me (ok,ok, my blog) very young...! 2nd. round: frequency of the updates. 3rd. round: number of comments on a single post.

11. My current medal stand: 1 Bronze, 2 Silver

12. The Blog Olympics will be over tomorrow. Full coverage by Lazy Daisy!

13. Make sure to attend to the final ceremony and cheer the olympians on!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens

who have left a comment for this T13:
01. Jona
02. Frog legs
03. Better Safe than Sorry
04. Nicole
05. Norma
06. Colleen
07. Chickadee
08. Shelli
09. Sleeping Mommy
10. Gabrielle
11. Uisce
12. Karen
13. Killired
14. Dariana
15. Stacie
16. Megan
17. WendyWings
18. Jen
19. Janne
20. Suz

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.
Check the sidebar: Thursday 13 Blogroll.


40 comments:

  1. Great list!
    Congrats on your medals!
    I did the Thankful Thursday today.
    LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your medal! And I totally know what you mean about no.5 kids grow like weeds ;o)

    Thanks for visiting mine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to come by and visit as well as thank you for visiting me. I am sorry it has taken me so long to here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Mar! And Congratulations on the medal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the olympics! Go for the gold! Mine are up here

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your medals!!!
    my actual birthday was on january 11, but i had a guest post for me, cuz it was my birthday.
    i'm playing the 13 today too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list hun! Sounds like you had a great week. Congrats on the medals. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to look into this blog olympics and see what it is about. Good work on those medals.
    Thanks for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mar, Glad you enjoy yoga and the blog olympics! I'm playing 13 too. I took my blogroll down but now have to figure out how to put it back up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love quotes as well. I see you like C.S.Lewis. I read the word Satan as Santa!

    I'm playing too. I prematurely took down my blog roll but am planning to put it back. Some of us are technologically challenged. I have some help but am waiting till he can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thursday 13! Your yoga class sounds wonderful, especially what comes AFTER the yoga class! I love the atmosphere of coffee shops. It's okay to just sit in a comfy chair and read the time away. Ahhhh.

    My 13 are up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you going skiing again,Mar??? You are quite the Winter Wonderland Bunny!!! (lol)
    Congrats on your medals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's awesome, Mar! I love yoga and coffee. I am looking for mittens and can't find the kind I want. As soon as Thanksgiving was over (November 24th here in the US) they were putting out the spring stuff. Irritating! I am an olympian, too!

    (Just curious, are you native to Spain?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had followed up on the Blog Olympics the first time I heard about it. I think I shied away for the same reason you mentioned and just never followed up to see how they were going to be judged. Dang it, it sure sounds like everyone participating is having fun.

    Here's my link to my thirteen:
    http://sleepingmommy.com/?p=123

    ReplyDelete
  15. I joined the olympics, too - and I don't think I'd be the winner for this year. Maybe next year, if there were still any :)

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shelli - I am a native of Chile.
    Sleeping Mommy- yes, the Blog Olympics is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay blog-olympics!! I'm having such a blast with this! My 13 are up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your first yoga class, eh? How did it go? I've always wanted to try yoga but haven't yet.

    Mine are up

    ReplyDelete
  19. how in the heck do you already have 19 comments on your blog roll? is it cause of the time differences?

    good list!!!! thanks for coming to mine... now add me here! hehehe.. i DID sign up for the T13 blogroll but it doesnt show me yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great list! I am curious about Blog Olympics, I am seeing participants everywhere but can find no clear info on it. Help???

    Thanks for the new URL, I will update your other comments on my blog. :-) Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your list..Go Olympian! Good for you, on the medals. Thanks for vising my 13. Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your medals!

    Yoga sounds fun :-)

    Thanks for stopping by, I'm going to go link you up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Yoga! I miss it when I can't go. It's so relaxing and energizing at the same time.

    My 13 are up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Karen - I started yoga about 3 or 4 years ago. I really like it. Like Megan, I miss it when I cannot go.
    Killired- I start my day early :) and there is a time difference!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jen - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The blog olympics sounds like fun!

    My 13 are up.
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Janne

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great List! I never heard of the Blog Oylmpics. Congrats on the medals.

    Yoga is great and realaxing.

    Happy TT

    Hugs Suz
    http://goinons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your medals! You never thought you'd ever say you won an Olympic medal, did ya? lol

    Thanks for visiting my TT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on the medals!!

    Have fun on your ski trip! Isn't it funny how they put spring clothes out so early?

    My 13 is up!

    ReplyDelete
  30. hmmm... Yoga.
    I should do that.


    Happy Thursday!
    Mine are up.
    Diary of the Nello

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great list, congrats on your blog medals!

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yoga and coffee - sounds just perfect!

    Back via Michele's

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow - Congrats for your list and medals! If I had only found the olympics sooner, I might have taken the plunge too. I loved some of your pics in your old blog. Will you move them over?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Expat Traveler - I hope blog.de allows a blog export some time soon, so that I can move the old blog to blogger. Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice site!
    [url=http://njjtodrs.com/ogvy/ivcy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wrygodxa.com/haly/jwvh.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good design!
    http://njjtodrs.com/ogvy/ivcy.html | http://uycxvzgu.com/hygq/pofp.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, the best part of every post!
☀ IMPORTANT: ☀ kindly leave your direct link to the current meme, if you have multiple blogs. Thank you very much!!